Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the bride:: UnPlUgGeD

So, it's been FOREVER. I have been SO very busy with...LIFE! Mike & I have attended two weddings this month (out of town) and between those and in addition to this unplugged session, I have had a hello world session, a rock the bump session and Carson has had 2 ear infections!! YAY for L-I-F-E! :D


Meet Ciara. Our husbands went to high school together, worked at the same pizza place and now are both police officers. So cute, huh? We got engaged the same year and married within a month of each other. We were all just meant to be. haha. I crack myself up. It must be late!!


The storm clouds watched this entire session and even spit on us a few times!! We BOTH ended up in the lake and both rode home in a towel....in the back of her husband's parent's vehicle....yes, they were up front! Such a good time, so many good laughs!! Here are some highlights!!!



















Stephanie Mashay Photography  Lakeland, Florida Photographer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© stephanie mashay photography

CoffeeShop Designs