Monday, April 30, 2012

SiStErS fOr LiFe!

I struggle with the idea of having a second child. I just cannot imagine anything topping what Carson has brought to our family. And then I think about how close I am to my sister and hope that Carson will someday have something similar to that relationship...oh, wait...that means I have to have another one! 

Meet Kiersten. The BIG sister! A lot of people prayed for this little miracle long before we would ever meet her! And clearly, God spent a lot of time on her...because she is absolutely gorgeous!


Meet Mackenzie. Kiersten's little sister!
 This one is my favorite!
 And this one runs a close race....

 Her expression here melts me!

I smile because you are my sister...I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it! -Author Unknown


Newborn Photographer        Family Photographer         Stephanie Mashay Photography              Lakeland, Florida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© stephanie mashay photography

CoffeeShop Designs