Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pretty in Pink

A few Sundays ago I spent the better half of the day with Lauren & Cory and their newest addition, Miss Emma. We did her photo shoot debut in her own home. I showed up and moved in shop! We put down wood floor, pushed around furniture and let the light in! Emma made the shoot quit memorable and I somehow managed to capture it. I did ask mom if it was ok to share...and through giggles, she agreed! Here are some images from her Hello World session! Enjoy!
I love all of these, but this one is so sweet. :)
 This is one of my other favorites....
 ...and this one too!




 oh, wait, maybe this one!


 And here is THE memory. Emma is REALLY going to get us for this one when she is, oh, 17 years old?!


Lakeland, Florida  Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© stephanie mashay photography

CoffeeShop Designs