Thursday, March 15, 2012

Way back when...

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but it is what it is! The following are my practice pigs...also known as some amazing individuals that gave me a chance behind the camera! These are from my mini's in November/December.
Above: Sarah   Below: Hannah
These two beautiful girls are the daughters of a friend from work. 

Joel & Ciara 
Close friends of ours. We are gearing up to do her unplugged session!!!

Holly
Close friend from work. It won't be long before her 50's shoot in downtown Orlando!!
Taylor & Emily
The kiddos from next door! Love this family!

Below are the pretty PK's!
Alyssa, Addyson, & Avery!  Tons of fun!

Ciara & her sister Destyn
Rachel & Dylan
I met these two wonderful people thru Holly. Blessed because of it. 

(handsome AND a good kid!)

Ok, so that catches me up through January!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© stephanie mashay photography

CoffeeShop Designs