Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweet Miss Kennedy

Meet the Portwood's! I absolutely fell in love with this little family! Kennedy's Hello World session was originally scheduled on a Saturday. I went, set up shop and in rolled an amazing storm! Boo. I tried to play with the settings on my camera, but it didn't matter what I did...it was DARK! I so nervously and apologetically asked if I could come back the next day. Without missing a beat, Sam & Evan agreed. I left everything just like it was and returned Sunday. It was absolutely GORGEOUS outside!


 This picture was Sam's idea...and I LOVE it!

 If UM fans were always like Kennedy...then again, I bleed garnet & gold!


 A diva. She is!
 ...And the best for last! My goodness this picture makes me proud! :)

Kennedy is the first to take part of the "Watch Me Grow" plan. I will be posting details about that soon! :)


Stephanie Mashay Photography        Newborn Photographer              Lakeland, Florida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© stephanie mashay photography

CoffeeShop Designs